1. Ever considered just deleting your Blog and not doing it anymore? What prompted that and what stopped you?
Nope. I think mine's too new to think about stopping yet.
2. How about a quick review of the last movie you saw?
Um, I don't know what I last watched, actually... I've already reviewed Moulin Rouge, and But I'm a Cheerleader on my blog. Hm... Pearl Harbor? Long, but excellent, and enjoyable. I'm glad we bought it. Scooby Doo? Good for the ending, and always fun to watch Sarah Michelle Gellar kicking butt. *grins* Reign of Fire I thought was too slow and not entertaining, but I know other people who liked it.
3. What's your favorite gadget? Are you lusting for any new ones? Will you ever be satisified???
My BLACKBERRY, especially with Go.Web loaded. Internet any time anywhere. I'm not addicted, I'm connected!!!
*phew* Okay, got that out of my system.
Am I lusting for more? Yeah, I want my BlackBerry to be better. Want a pen interface as well as the keyboard. Would like better games. Want a phone hookup, but the network for the phone BB isn't good. *sighs*
Will I ever be satisfied? *chuckles* Not until the direct wireless uplink is installed in my brain...
4. Saturday night I played "UNO" for the first time in years, I mean it has been over 10 years since I played it. It was great fun, but it really made me want to learn how to play Backgammon again. What "table game" do you enjoy playing most with other people? Have you played it lately?
Pinochle. And not recently enough. *pouts*
5. About a year ago I was obsessed with losing weight, and I dropped pretty low before I got a handle on things (I've actually gained about 8 pounds of it back, and it is still a struggle sometimes to not try to loose it). Thankfully, I like fattening sweets and buttery popcorn too much to live like that for too long. Have you ever been obsessed with something so much that it was close to causing you physical or mental harm? If not, have you known anyone else who has?
I come from a long line of addictive personalities. For all I joke about it, realistically, I AM addicted to the net. I do it at times I probably shouldn't, and I go nuts when I can't get to it. However, I'm aware of it and try to work around it. Many of my family are alcoholics. I've seen the damage addiction can do. I won't lose my family and friends to my net... the people are far more important. As long as I can keep priorities in order, I'm fine.
6. Did you grow up in a family or community that displayed racist or prejudice attitudes? Did it influence you in any way, either toward or away from those views? How did you manage to avoid it, or did you?
My family is about as unprejudiced as it can get. I think I'm pretty good about it myself. I just don't have patience with prejudice or racism or well, idiocy. Thay would be my big prejudice I guess. I can't stand dealing with people who don't listen and are unwilling to learn.
7. Good grief, I am starving! You got anything to eat around here?
Grapes. Y'know that diet you were on? I've still got an awful lot of my weight to lose...
BONUS: What did you tell them?
*looks right* *looks left* Nothing. Never tell them anything.